INCI (Salix alba). White willow bark cut and sifted is used in skincare formulas and herbal concoctions. White willow bark can be used cosmetic recipes and soap making recipes.
Country of Origin: USA
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. White willow bark can be used in natural bath tea recipes.
2. White willow bark can be ground and used in soap recipes.
3. White willow bark can be used in the formulation of natural herbal waters.
4. White willow bark can be infused and used in lotions, creams, and ointment recipes.
5. White willow bark can be ground and added to facial mask recipes.
6. White willow bark can be used in scrubs.
7. White willow bark can be used bath salt recipes.
8. White willow bark can be used in bath bomb recipes.
9. White willow bark can be used in foot treatment baths.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Please consult a healthcare professional for more information. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.