INCI (Triticum aestivum). Wheatgrass is an herb with an abundance of vitamins A, C, and E, amino acids, phytosterols, and minerals. Wheatgrass is used in cosmetics and soap making. Wheatgrass is also used as a natural green colorant in soap.
Country of Origin: USA
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.
1. Wheatgrass powder can be used in natural bath tea recipes.
2. Wheatgrass powder can be used in soap recipes for its nutritive properties, but also as a natural green colorant.
3. Can be infused and used in lotions, creams, and ointment recipes.
4. Wheatgrass powder can be added to facial mask recipes.
5. Can be used in scrubs.
6. Wheatgrass powder can be used bath salt recipes.
7. Wheatgrass powder can be used in bath bomb recipes.
8. Can be infused and used in shampoo and conditioner recipes.
9. Can be used to make cream.
10. Wheatgrass powder can be used in face tonics.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Please consult a healthcare professional for more information. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.