INCI (Thymus vulgaris). Although thyme is typically known for its use as a spice in some food recipes, thyme has been used since early times in cosmetics and soap.
Country of Origin: Morocco
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.
1. Thyme leaf can be used as a decorative in soap and other cosmetic products.
2. Thyme can be used in scrubs.
3. Thyme can be used lotions, creams, and ointments.
4. Thyme leaf can be used in facial masks.
5. Thyme can be used shampoo and conditioner formulas.
6. Thyme can be used in facial toner recipes.
7. Thyme leaves can be added to bath bomb recipes.
8. Thyme can be infused in massage oils.
9. Thyme can be used in bath tea recipes.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Please consult a healthcare professional for more information. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.