INCI (Thymus vulgaris).
Country of Origin: Egypt
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Thyme Leaf Powder can be used as a natural, colorant in soap and other cosmetic products. It will need to be wetted with vegetable glycerin prior to adding to formulas to allow for better dispersion.
2. Thyme Leaf Powder can be used in scrubs to provide a natural color, and to nourish the skin with an abundance of vitamins and minerals.
3. Thyme Leaf Powder can be used lotions, creams, and ointments.
4. Thyme Leaf Powder can be used in facial masks.
5. Thyme Leaf Powder can be used shampoo and conditioner formulas.
6. Thyme Leaf Powder can be used in facial toner recipes.
7. Thyme Leaf Powder can be added to bath bomb recipes.
8. Thyme Leaf Powder can be infused in massage oils.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Please consult a healthcare professional for more information. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.