INCI (Blue/green algae). Spirulina provides an abundance of the following vitamins and minerals: Vitamin B12, Vitamin F (gamalinoleinske acid), natural beta-carotene, and iron. In cosmetics, it is used to nourish the skin, hair, and nails. When used in soaps, it provides a natural green color.
Country of Origin: Japan
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Spirulina powder can be used as a natural, green colorant in soap and other cosmetic products.
2. Spirulina powder can be used in scrubs to provide a natural color, and to nourish the skin with an abundance of vitamins and minerals.
3. Spirulina powder can be used lotions, creams, and ointments.
4. Spirulina powder can be used in facial masks
5. Spirulina powder can be used shampoo and conditioner formulas.
6. Spirulina powder can be used in facial toner recipes
7. Spirulina powder can be added to bath bomb recipes.
8. Spirulina powder can be infused in massage oils
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.