1. Before we begin, we would like to note that you are working with herbs. Since these are natural plant based ingredients, the color can vary from batch to batch.
2. For each of the recipes below you want to make sure that your spirulina powder is clump free. So, you will need a piece of wax paper. Place the wax paper in front of you. Then, fold it in half. Along two of the side edges, make a one inch fold, creating a pocket. Place the measured out spirulina powder in the opening of the wax paper. Use the rolling pin to break up any clumps. You can also use a sifter to remove any small clumps.
3. For this recipe, you will need 3 small bowls. To the first bowl, add 1 ½ tsp of the arrowroot powder.
4. To the bowl containing the arrowroot powder, add 1 tsp of the spirulina powder. Then, stir until the ingredients are fully blended. Add the powder to one of the 10 ml jars. This will create a matte eyeshadow finish.
5. Next, we will create an eyeshadow with a silver-white undertone, giving the finished product a cool undertone. So, to your second bowl, add 1 tsp of the arrowroot powder, ½ tsp spirulina powder, and ½ tsp Diamond Dust Mica Pigment. Stir, blending all three ingredients completely. Add the contents of this bowl to one of the 10 ml jar.
6. Finally, we will create an eyeshadow using the 24K Gold Mica Pigment. This will give the eyeshadow a warm golden eyeshadow with a green undertone. Once again, you will need a small bowl. Add 1 tsp arrowroot powder, ½ tsp spirulina powder, and ½ tsp 24K Gold Mica Pigment. Once, again stir to blend the ingredients and add it to one of the 10 ml jars.
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients.