INCI: (Carthamus tincturius). Safflower oil powder provides nourishment, moisture, and replenishment to the skin. Some powder-form make ups include safflower oil powder to provide more nourishment to the skin.
Country of Origin: USA
Uses in Cosmetics , Soap, Ect.
1. Safflower Oil powder can be used in scrubs to nourish the skin with essential fatty acids.
2. Safflower Oil powder can be used lotions, creams, and ointments.
3. Safflower Oil powder can be used in facial masks.
4. Safflower Oil powder can be used shampoo and conditioner formulas.
5. Safflower Oil powder can be added to bath bomb recipes.
6. Safflower Oil powder can be infused in massage oils.
7. Safflower Oil powder can be used in mineral make up recipes.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Please consult a healthcare professional for more information. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.