INCI (Rosemary officinales). Rosemary is a minty evergreen herb that is very aromatic. It is used in skincare products for its antioxidant properties. It also contains salicylates.
Country of Origin: Egypt
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Rosemary can be used as a natural decoration in candle making. Herbs should not be added to candle wax that is actually burned. It can be added to hurricane shells that are never burned, or simply placed around the base of pillars as a decoration. Herbs can, however, be added to candle wax and used as non-burning tarts.
2. Rosemary can be used in many potpourri formulations.
3. Rosemary can be used in natural bath tea recipes.
4. Rosemary can be used as a decorative element, and in soaps.
5. Rosemary can be used in the formulation of natural herbal waters.
6. Rosemary can be infused and used in lotions, creams, and ointment recipes.
7. Rosemary can be ground and added to facial mask recipes.
8. Rosemary can be used in scrubs.
9. Rosemary can be used bath salt recipes.
10. Rosemary can be used in bath bomb recipes.
11. Rosemary can be used in eye pillow recipes.
12. Rosemary can be infused and used in shampoo and conditioner recipes.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Please consult a healthcare professional for more information. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.