INCI (Rosa canina). Rosehip powder is a wonderful herbal ingredient that you can add to your cosmetics and soaps. Rosehips are the fruit of wild roses. They contain high levels of vitamin C, in addition to vitamins E, A, and D. Rosehips are used in skincare for its high level of antioxidants.
Country of Origin: Albania
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.
1. Rose hip powder can be used in natural bath tea recipes.
2. Rose hip powder can be ground and used in soap recipes.
3. Rose hip powder can be used in the formulation of natural herbal waters.
4. Rose hip powder can be infused and used in lotion, cream, ointment, shampoo, and conditioner recipes.
5. Rose hip powder can be infused or ground and added to facial mask recipes.
6. Rose hip powder can be infused in massage oils.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Please consult a healthcare professional for more information. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.