INCI (Rosa canina). Roses are used in cosmetics, potpourri, and skincare. They are known for having relaxation properties. There will be some leaves, stems, and petals in your bag.
Country of Origin: India
Uses of Roses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.
1. Rose petals can be used as a natural decoration in candle making. Herbs should not be added to candle wax that is actually burned. It can be added to hurricane shells that are never burned, or simply placed around the base of pillars as a decoration. Herbs can, however, be added to candle wax and used as non-burning tarts.
2. Can be used in potpourri formulations.
3. Rose petals can be used in natural bath tea recipes.
4. Can be used as a decorative element, and skin softener in soaps.
5. Rose petals can be used in the formulation of natural rose waters.
6. Can be infused and used in lotion, cream, ointment, shampoo, and conditioner recipes.
7. Can be used in eye pillow recipes.
8. Can be infused and added to facial mask recipes.
9. Rose petals can be infused in massage oils.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Please consult a healthcare professional for more information. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.