1. First, remember that you are working with a natural clay. Since these are natural ingredients, the pink color can vary from batch to batch.
2. You will need 3 small bowls. To the first bowl, add 1 tsp of the arrowroot powder.
3. To the same bowl add 1 tsp of the rose clay. Then, stir until the ingredients are fully blended. Add the powder to one of the 10 ml jars. This will create a matte eyeshadow finish.
4. Next, we will create an eyeshadow with a silver-white undertone, giving the finished product a cool undertone. So, to your second bowl, add 1 tsp of the arrowroot powder, ½ tsp rose clay, and ½ tsp Diamond Dust Mica Pigment. Stir, blending all three ingredients completely. Add the contents of this bowl to one of the 10 ml jar.
5. Finally, we will create an eyeshadow using the 24K Gold Mica Pigment. This will give the eyeshadow a dark golden colored eyeshadow with a slight pink tint and gold shimmer. Once again, you will need a small bowl. Add 1 tsp arrowroot powder, ½ tsp rose clay, and ½ tsp 24K Gold Mica Pigment. Once, again stir to blend the ingredients and add it to one of the 10 ml jars.
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients.