INCI (Trifolium pratense). Red clover blossoms can be used in soap making and cosmetic making recipes. There may be some leaves and stems in bag.
Country of Origin: USA
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Red Clover Blossoms can be used in natural bath tea recipes.
2. Red Clover Blossoms can be ground and used in soap recipes.
3. Red Clover Blossoms can be used in the formulation of natural herbal waters.
4. Red Clover Blossoms can be infused and used in lotions, creams, and ointment recipes.
5. Red Clover Blossoms can be ground and added to facial mask recipes.
6. Red Clover Blossoms can be used in scrubs.
7. Red Clover Blossoms can be used bath salt recipes.
8. Red Clover Blossoms can be ground and used in bath bomb recipes.
9. Red Clover Blossoms can be infused and used in shampoo and conditioner recipes.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Please consult a healthcare professional for more information. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.