INCI (Curcubita maxima). Pumpkin seeds contain an array of nutrients which are beneficial to your body. Pumpkin seeds contain 18 amino acids, omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, zinc, iron, copper, and vitamin K. Pumpkin seed powder is used in cosmetics for its antioxidant, nourishing, and skin softening properties.
Country of Origin: Germany
1. Pumpkin seed powder can be added to bath tea recipes.
2. Pumpkin seed powder can be infused in oil and added to lip balm recipes.
3. Pumpkin seed powder can be added to facial masks.
4. Pumpkin seed powder can be infused and added to lotion, cream, ointment recipes.
5. Pumpkin seed powder can be added to soap.
6. Pumpkin seed powder can be infused and added to hair conditioner to promote healthier hair, and to moisturize the hair.
7. Pumpkin seed powder can be added to bath bomb recipes.
8. Pumpkin seed powder can be infused in massage oils.
9. Pumpkin seed powder can be used in facial toner recipes.
10. Pumpkin seed powder can be used in scrubs.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Please consult a healthcare professional for more information. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.