INCI (Mentha piperita). Peppermint leaves are fabulous when used in natural cosmetics and homemade soap. Peppermint contains the active ingredient, menthol. Peppermint leaves are frequently added to eye pillows. Since peppermint produces a cooling and numbing affect on the skin, it is sometimes used in body cream recipes.
Country of Origin: USA
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.
1. Peppermint Leaf can be used in natural bath tea recipes.
2. Peppermint Leaf can be ground and used in soap recipes.
3. Peppermint Leaf can be used in the formulation of natural herbal waters.
4. Peppermint Leaf can be infused and used in lotions, creams, and ointment recipes.
5. Peppermint Leaf can be ground and added to facial mask recipes.
6. Peppermint Leaf can be used in scrubs.
7. Peppermint Leaf can be used bath salt recipes.
8. Peppermint Leaf can be used in bath bomb recipes.
9. Peppermint Leaf can be used in eye pillow recipes.
10. Peppermint Leaf can be infused and used in shampoo and conditioner recipes.
11. Peppermint Leaf can be infused and used as a face tonic.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Please consult a healthcare professional for more information. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.