INCI (Citrus sinensis). Orange peel is loaded with nutrients for your skin: Vitamin C, Folic Acid, Vitamin B1, beta-carotene, and numerous other vitamins and minerals. It has a high flavonoid content and is wonderful in skincare products. Orange peel has a fabulous citrus aroma.
Country of Origin: USA
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Orange Peel can be used in natural bath tea recipes.
2. Orange Peel can be ground and used in soap recipes.
3. Orange Peel can be used in the formulation of natural herbal waters.
4. Orange Peel can be infused and used in lotions, creams, and ointment recipes.
5. Orange Peel can be added to facial mask recipes.
6. Orange Peel can be used in scrubs.
7. Orange Peel can be used bath salt recipes.
8. Orange Peel can be used in bath bomb recipes.
9. Orange Peel can be infused and used in shampoo and conditioner recipes.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Please consult a healthcare professional for more information. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.