INCI (Morinda citrifolia). Noni fruit powder is used in some natural cosmetics and soap. Noni fruit, has been nicknamed "the queen of all health plants" due to the fact that it is so nutrient-rich, and has shown to demonstrate so many health benefits. Noni fruit powder contains 17 of the 20 amino acids; 9 of which are essential amino acids. Noni fruit is also high in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Noni contains limonene and anthraquinones. Scopoletin is also found in noni fruit. Noni fruit also contains a substance called xeronine and the mineral selenium.
Country of Origin: Tahiti
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Noni Fruit Powder can be added to bath tea recipes.
2. Noni Fruit Powder can be used in tinctures.
3. Noni Fruit Powder can be added to facial masks.
4. Noni Fruit Powder can be infused and added to lotion, cream, ointment recipes.
5. Noni Fruit Powder can be added to soap.
6. Noni Fruit Powder can be infused and added to hair conditioner to promote healthy and shiny hair.
7. Noni Fruit Powder can be added to bath bomb recipes.
8. Noni Fruit Powder can be infused in massage oils.
9. Noni Fruit Powder can be used in facial toner recipes.
10. Noni Fruit Powder can be used in products that promote healthy nails.
11. Noni Fruit Powder can be infused and used in aftershave recipes.
12. Noni Fruit Powder can be used in scrubs.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Please consult a healthcare professional for more information. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.