INCI (Citrus limon). Lemon peel contains vitamin C and a host of antioxidants. Therefore, lemon peel powder can be used in cosmetics, skincare, and soap for its high level of nutrients.
Country of Origin: USA
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Lemon peel can be used as a natural decoration in candle making. Herbs should not be added to candle wax that is actually burned. It can be added to hurricane shells that are never burned, or simply placed around the base of pillars as a decoration. Herbs can, however, be added to candle wax and used as non-burning tarts.
2. Lemon peel can be used in potpourri formulations
3. Lemon peel can be used in natural bath tea recipes
4. Lemon peel can be ground and used in soap.
5. Lemon peel can be infused and used in lotion, cream, and ointment recipes.
6. Lemon peel can be ground and used in bath salt recipes
7. Lemon peel can be ground and used in bath bomb recipes.
8. Lemon peel can be ground and used in facial mask formulas.
9. Lemon peel can be infused and used in shampoo and conditioner recipes.
10. Lemon peel can be ground and used in sugar and salt scrub recipes.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Please consult a healthcare professional for more information. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.