INCI (Lavandula angustifolia). Lavender is one of the most fragrant of all herbs. It has been used since ancient times for perfumes, for bathing, and as a natural insect repellent. Lavender powder is used in cosmetics, soap, and skincare.
Country of Origin: France
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Lavender Flower Powder can be used in bath tea formulas. Lavender is a natural relaxant, and can soothe skin.
2. Lavender Flower Powder can be used in facial mask formulas to provide fragrant relaxation and soothing of skin.
3. Lavender Flower Powder can be used in bath salt formulas.
4. Lavender Flower Powder can be infused and added to lotions, creams, and ointments.
5. Lavender Flower Powder can be used in scrubs
6. Lavender Flower Powder can be infused and used in shampoo and conditioner recipes.
7. Lavender Flower Powder can be used in cold process soap by adding it during slight trace. It can also be added to melt and pour soap.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Please consult a healthcare professional for more information. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.