Juniper berries can be used to make natural potpourri. Juniper berries can also be used in soap making recipes and in an array of cosmetic recipes.
INCI (Juniperus communis).
Country of Origin: Bulgaria
1. Juniper Berries can be used as a natural decoration in candle making. Herbs should not be added to candle wax that is actually burned. It can be added to hurricane shells that are never burned, or simply placed around the base of pillars as a decoration. Herbs can, however, be added to candle wax and used as non-burning tarts.
2. Juniper Berries can be used in potpourri formulations.
3. Juniper Berries can be used in bath tea recipes for their natural menthol content.
4. Juniper Berries can be infused and added to lotion, cream, and ointments.
5. Juniper Berries can be placed in boiling water and used as steam therapy.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Please consult a healthcare professional for more information. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.