1. Before starting this recipe, we would like to note that you are working with herbs. Since these are natural ingredients, the color can vary from batch to batch.
2. For each eyeshadow recipe below, you want your hibiscus powder to be clump free. You will create pocket to place the powder in and then use a rolling pin to remove clumps from the powder. To create the pocket, place a piece of wax paper in front of you and fold it in half. Along two of the side edges, make a one inch fold again. Measure out and add the hibiscus powder to the opening of the wax paper. Use the rolling pin to break up any clumps. You can also use a sifter to remove any small clumps.
3. Now, you will need three very small bowls. Add 1 tsp of the arrowroot powder to the first bowl.
4. To this bowl also add 1 tsp of the hibiscus powder. Then, stir until the ingredients are fully blended. Add the powder to one of the 10 ml jars. This will create a dark pink matte eyeshadow.
5. Next, we will create an eyeshadow with a silver-white undertone, giving the finished product a shimmery pink color. So, to your second bowl, add 1 tsp of the arrowroot powder, ½ tsp hibiscus, and ½ tsp Diamond Dust Mica Pigment. Blend all three ingredients completely together. Add this powder to one of the 10 ml jar.
6. Finally, we will create an eyeshadow using the 24K Gold Mica Pigment. This will give the eyeshadow a golden color with a purple-pink undertone. Once again, you will need a small bowl. Add 1 tsp arrowroot powder, ½ tsp hibiscus, and ½ tsp 24K Gold Mica Pigment. Once, again stir to blend the ingredients and add it to one of the 10 ml jars.
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients.