INCI (Camellia sinensis)- Powdered green tea is also called Matcha. Green tea powder is an excellent addition to cosmetics and soap due to its antioxidant properties and gentle exfoliation.
Country of Origin: China
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.
1. Green Tea Powder can be used in natural bath tea recipes. Green tea contains polyphenols, which are known for their antioxidant properties. Researchers have also found that the polysaccharides found in Green tea provides extra moisture to the skin.
2. Green Tea Leaves can be used in soap recipes for its antioxidant properties and gentle exfoliation. It is also a natural green colorant in melt and pour soap, but will be olive color in CP soap.
3. Green Tea can be used in the formulation of natural herbal waters.
4. Green Tea Powder can be infused and used in lotion, cream, and ointment recipes.
5. Green Tea Leaves can be infused and used in scrubs.
6. Green Tea can be infused and used in shampoo, conditioner.
7. Green Tea Powder can be infused and used in facial masks.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Please consult a healthcare professional for more information. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.