French Green Clay is the most frequently used clay by health professionals and spas to treat skin conditions, to nourish the skin, and to remove impurities. French Green clay is light green in color when dry, but turns dark green when wetting agents are added. The reason French green clay is green is because it contains actual decomposed plant material; making French green clay very nutritious for the skin. French Green Clay is therefore, used in many cosmetics, soap, and skincare recipes.
Country of Origin: France
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. French Green Clay powder is frequently used in facial mask recipes. French green clay contains the following minerals that help to nourish the skin: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Sodium, Potassium, Copper, and Selenium. French green clay removes impurities from the skin while it is drying, then shrinks the size of the pores of your face as it dries.
2. French Green Clay powder can be added to cold process soap and melt and pour soap recipes for increased cleansing ability and natural exfoliation. French green clay will produce a natural green color in soap recipes. Add French green clay to cold process soap at light trace. Add French green clay to melt and pour soap while it is melted at the rate of 1-2 Tablespoons per pound of melt and pour soap.
3. French Green Clay powder can be used to make deodorizing feet treatments.
4. French Green Clay powder can be added to mineral baths to help nourish the skin, remove impurities, relieve sunburn, and to aide in the relief of arthritis pain.
5. French Green Clay can be added to your bath bomb recipes and/or scrub recipes.
Information about this herb: Use with adequate liquids.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.