INCI (Linum usitatissimum). Organic.
Country of Origin: Canada
1. Flax seed can be used as a natural decoration in candle making. Herbs should not be added to candle wax that is actually burned. It can be added to hurricane shells that are never burned, or simply placed around the base of pillars as a decoration. Herbs can, however, be added to candle wax and used as non-burning tarts.
2. Flax seed can be used in eye pillow recipes to provide a gentle weight to the eye area.
3. Flax seed can be infused and used in lotion, cream, and ointment formulas.
4. Flax seed can be ground and added to soap for gentle exfoliation.
5. Flax seed can be ground and added to scrubs for gentle exfoliation.
6. Flax seed can be added to water and heated to create a flax gel that can be added to shampoos, conditioner recipes to provide nutrients and manageability to the hair.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Please consult a healthcare professional for more information. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.