INCI (Symphytum officinale). Comfrey leaf can be ground and added to soap to produce a green colored soap. It can also be used in cosmetic recipes.
Country of Origin: Czech Republic
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Comfrey can be added to bath tea recipes.
2. Comfrey can be infused and added to lip balm recipes.
3. Comfrey can be ground and added to facial masks.
4. Comfrey can be infused and added to lotion, cream, ointment recipes.
5. Comfrey can be ground and added to soap to naturally color soap green.
6. Comfrey can be infused and added to hair conditioner to help repair damaged, over-processed hair.
7. Comfrey can be added to bath bomb recipes.
8. Comfrey can be infused in massage oils.
9. Comfrey can be used in scrubs.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Please consult a healthcare professional for more information. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.