INCI (Stellaria media). Chickweed can be used in handcrafted soap making and cosmetic making recipes.
Country of Origin: Bulgaria
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Chickweed can be used in bath teas.
2. Chickweed can be infused and used in lotions, creams, ointments, salves.
3. Chickweed can be infused and used in shampoo and conditioner recipes.
4. Chickweed can be used in scrubs, facial masks, and toners.
4. Chickweed can be used in soaps.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Please consult a healthcare professional for more information. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.