INCI (Matricaria Recutita)- German, whole/cleaned chamomile flowers. Chamomile is an awesome addition to cosmetics and soap due to its relaxing and skin softening properties.
Country of Origin: Egypt
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Chamomile flowers can be used as a natural decoration in candle making. Herbs should not be added to candle wax that is actually burned. It can be added to hurricane shells that are never burned, or simply placed around the base of pillars as a decoration. Herbs can, however, be added to candle wax and used as non-burning tarts.
2. Chamomile flowers can be used in potpourri formulations.
3. Chamomile flowers can be ground and added to face mask formulations to provide skin softening, relaxation, and a wonderful aroma.
4. Chamomile flowers can be infused in water or oil and used in lotions, creams, and ointment formulas.
5. Chamomile flowers can be used in natural bath tea recipes.
6. Chamomile flowers can be used as a decorative element, and for skin softening purposes in soaps. Chamomile infusion can also be added to shampoo recipes. Conditioners made with chamomile will produce shinier, more manageable hair.
7. Chamomile flowers can be used in the formulation of natural flower waters. Chamomile tea applied to the skin will help produce a healthier, softer glow.
8. Chamomile flowers can be used in eye pillow recipes to provide relaxation and stress relief.
9. Chamomile flowers can be infused in massage oils to help with muscle stiffness and inflammation.
10. Chamomile flowers can be ground and used in scrubs.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Please consult a healthcare professional for more information. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.