INCI (Nepeta cataria). Causes kitties to become hyperactive. Catnip is a natural mosquito and fly repellent due to its nepelactone content.
Country of Origin: USA
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Catnip can be used to make herbal catnip toys for your kitty.
2. Catnip can be used in bath tea recipes to create a very relaxing bath.
3. Catnip can be used to make natural insect repellents.
4. Catnip can be infused and added to shampoo and conditioner.
5. Catnip can be infused and added to creams, lotions, and ointments to treat acne.
6. Catnip can be used in soap recipes.
7. Catnip can be used in face mask recipes.
8. Catnip can be used in scrubs
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Please consult a healthcare professional for more information. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.