1 packet of Unflavored gelatin 15g
1 tsp of Salt
3/4 cup of Boiling Water
1/2 cup of Ritzy Bath Gel
6 drops of Red DaBomb Soap Dye
15 drops of Kissing & Telling Fragrance Oil
3 grams of Optiphen Preservative
Glass Mixing Bowl
Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons
Clean & Sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
1. Empty the packet of gelatin into a bowl and add 3/4 cup of boiling water mix until gelatin is completely dissolved.
2. Add salt.
3. Then pour the liquid soap into the gelatin mix.
4. Add 6 drops of Red Da Bomb soap colorant.
5. Add 15 drops of Kissing and Telling fragrance oil and stir it softly so it doesn't bubble too much.
6. Allow mixture to drop to 120F and add 3 grams of optiphen preservative and stir.
7. Pour the mix into 2- 4 oz. clear containers, lid, and allow to set for several hours in the refrigerator.
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients.
We hope that you enjoy our foaming bath jelly recipe!
Recipe provided by:
Natures Art Soap Co.