Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need:
Stick Pin/ Push Pin/ Needle
Cardboard box or Newspaper
6 grams Thyme Leaf Whole
5 grams Rose Buds & Petals Red
5 grams Chamomile Flowers Whole
10 drops Butterfly Meadows Fragrance Oil
Clean & Sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
1. Weigh out all three herbs, and place them in a mixing bowl. Stir gently.
2. Add 10 drops of Butterfly Meadows fragrance oil. Gently stir again. Set aside and allow mixture to sit. You want the herbs to absorb all of the fragrance oil so there are no wet spots once you place the herbs into your envelope.
3. Plan out your design using one of Natures Garden's printables, graph paper (for a grid design), or a template of your own design.
4. Place several layers of newspaper or a piece of cardboard down. This will allow your needle to stick completely through your envelope once you start transferring your design, without damaging your counter or workspace.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
5. Place your design over your envelope.
6. Begin to stick the pin through the outline of your design. Be careful not to move the design once you have started punching holes. Continue punching holes until your entire design is complete.
7. Place any decorations such as stickers or ribbon onto the envelope. You will want to do this while the envelope is still flat.
8. Once your herb mixture is dry, place some into each envelope until all of your herb mixture is gone.
9. Seal envelope together with a glue stick.
10. Hang your envelope sachet on door handles; place in desk drawers, or in dressers for a refreshing scent.
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients.