STAINLESS STEEL MEASURING SPOONS
MICROWAVE SAFE GLASS CONTAINER
SPRAY BOTTLE FILLED WITH RUBBING ALCOHOL
SEVERAL GLASS BOWLS- ONE FOR EACH COLOR USED
Clean & Sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
1. Cut your soap base along the perforation. Each crayon will use 2-3 cubes. For this recipe we are making 5 crayons.
2. Melt 13 cubes of SLS Free Glycerin Melt and Pour Soap Base in the microwave. Heat the base for 30 seconds at a time until it is completely melted.
3. Set out 5 glass bowls. Add 20 drops of Fun Soap Colorant to each bowl.
4. Remove soap from microwave and quickly pour equal amounts of melted soap into each of the glass bowls. Stir.
5. To one bowl, add 1 teaspoon Oatmeal Milk and Honey fragrance oil; stir.
6. Repeat this process again using one teaspoon of Bedtime Bath Type fragrance oil.
7. Repeat this process again using one teaspoon of Chamomile Fragrance oil.
8. Pour each bowl into one cavity of the crayon mold. If soap hardens before you can pour it, just put the glass bowl back into the microwave for 10 seconds at a time until completely melted. If you notice any air bubbles, spray them with the rubbing alcohol.
9. Allow to cool at room temp, or refrigerate to help soap release from the mold.
10. Remove the soap from the mold.
11. Print Scented Bath Crayon Labels by clicking here. Tape on when finished.
Note: These soap crayons were tested by little kids, and they loved them! They wrote on the shower walls, and clean up was easy. The neon colors did not show up as well as the other colors.
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients.