1/4 cup fractionated coconut oil
2 ml strawberry sorbet flavoring oil
2 drops lip tint
1/8 teaspoon NG Natural Lip Balm Base
Diamond Dust Mica
Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need:
Roller Ball Bottles
Clean & Sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
1. Melt 1/8 teaspoon of Natures Garden's Natural Lip Balm Base with 1/4 cup fractionated coconut oil in the microwave in 30 second increments. Do not allow mixture to get too hot.
2. Add 2 ml Strawberry Sorbet Flavoring Oil of your choice.
3. Add 2 drops of Lip Tint of your choice.
4. Add a pinch of diamond dust mica pigment.
5. Pour into Roller Ball Bottles.
NOTE: When using lip colorants, they need to be cosmetic safe, and approved for lip use. Our soap dyes will not work in this recipe because they are water/glycerin based. Our Fun Soap Colorants will not work in this recipe because they are glycerin based and will not mix with the oils in this recipe. We have lip tints which are cosmetic pigments/dyes dispersed in castor oil which work the best for this recipe.
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients.
We hope that you enjoy our natural lip gloss recipe!