INCI (Calendula asteracea). Calendula flower powder can be used in cosmetics, soap, and other bath and body products. Calendula is believed to promote healthy skin and hair. Common products that can include calendula are teas, soaps, lip balms, ointments, lotions, face toners, after shave formulas, scrubs, massage oils and some bath bombs. To use it as a hair care product, you can use a calendula tea as a hair rinse. It can help to bring out brunette and blonde highlights and will make your hair shiny and very soft.
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.
1. Calendula powder is used in natural bath tea recipes.
2. Calendula powder is used in soap making as a decorative element and colors soap yellow.
3. Can be used in lotions, ointments, and creams.
4. Can be used in face toner and natural aftershave formulas.
5. Calendula flower powder are used in some bath bomb recipes.
6. Calendula flowers can be infused in massage oils.
7. Can be used in scrubs.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Please consult a healthcare professional for more information. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.