INCI (Arctium lappa). Burdock root powder is used in cosmetics and soap for its skin-loving nutrients.
Country of Origin: China
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Burdock root powder can be used in scrubs
2. Burdock root powder can be infused and used in lotions, creams, ointments.
3. Burdock root powder can be infused and used in body washes, facial toners.
4. Burdock root powder can be used in soaps, and liquid soap products
5. Burdock root powder can be used in facial mask recipes.
6. Burdock root powder can be used in bath bomb recipes.
7. Burdock root powder can be infused in massage oils.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Please consult a healthcare professional for more information. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.