INCI (Verbana hastata). Also referred to as "Herb of Grace", blue vervain was used by American Indians. Blue vervain has been used in some love potion recipes. Blue vervain is added to cosmetics and soaps.
Country of Origin: USA
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Blue vervain is used in natural relaxing bath tea recipes.
2. Blue vervain is used in soap making as a decorative element, and to reduce inflammation.
3. Blue vervain can be infused and used in lotions, ointments, facial masks, and creams.
4. Blue vervain can be infused and used in face toner and natural aftershave formulas.
5. Blue vervain can be used in some bath bomb recipes.
6. Blue vervain can be infused in massage oils.
7. Blue vervain can be infused and used in scrubs
8. Blue vervain can be infused and used to make love potion perfumes.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Please consult a healthcare professional for more information. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.