INCI (Juglans nigra)- Black walnut hulls can be used in many different industries. Some of them include bath and body products, hair care, cosmetics, and soaps. If used in soap making, they make the soap a natural brown color. They can also be added to primary colors to mute them down to a more natural color. Common products that include black walnut hulls are cosmetics, face masks, massage oils, and bath bombs. Many skin care benefits can come from black walnut hulls. For hair care, black walnuts have been used as a natural dark brown-black dye for hair.
Country of Origin: USA
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Black walnut hulls powder can be used to naturally color soap brown. It can be added to primary colors to create a more natural, muted color.
2. Black walnut hulls powder is added to cosmetic formulations.
3. Black walnut hulls powder contains natural iodine, magnesium, potassium, copper, and manganese.
4. Black walnut hulls powder is added to some facial mask.
5. Black walnut hulls powder can be made into an infusion, and added to other bath products.
6. Black walnut hulls powder can be added to bath bomb recipes.
7. Black walnut hulls powder can be infused in massage oils.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Please consult a healthcare professional for more information. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.