INCI (Bee Pollen). Bee pollen is rich in vitamins A,C,D,and E. It contains 22 amino acids, 27 mineral salts, hormones, carbohydrates, and more than 5,000 enzymes. It is used in cosmetics as an antibiotic, anti-itch, anti-inflammatory agent. It has been known to help treat acne.
Country of Origin: USA
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Bee pollen powder can be added to cold process soaps at slight trace to provide the skin with nutrients and healing properties. Bee pollen powder can also be added to melt and pour soap while it is melted. Bee pollen powder is a natural soap colorant; providing a yellow color to soap.
2. Bee pollen powder can be added to bath tea formulas.
3. Bee pollen powder can be added to bath salt formulas, and scrubs.
4. Bee pollen powder can be added to facial mask formulas, and foot treatments.
5. Bee pollen powder can be infused and added to lotions, creams, and ointments.
6. Bee pollen powder is used in face tonic, body wash, shampoo, conditioner recipes.
7. Bee pollen powder can be used in bath bomb recipes.
8. Bee pollen powder can be infused in massage oils.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.