1. Prior to starting this recipe, we would like to note that you are working with herbs. Natural plant based ingredients can vary in color from batch to batch. Also, keep in mind those with allergies may have a reaction to this eyeshadow.
2. For each of the recipes below you want to make sure that your bee pollen powder is clump free. We will first need to remove any clumps. You will need a piece of wax paper in order to create a pocket to place the bee pollen powder in. With a piece of wax paper in front of you, fold it in half. Along two of the side edges, make a one inch fold along each one. Then, add the measured out bee pollen powder in the opening of the wax paper. Roll the rolling pin on the wax paper to break any clumps in the powder. You can also use a sifter to remove any small clumps.
3. Now, you will need 3 small bowls. You will use one small bowl for each color that we will be creating. To the first bowl, add 1 tsp of the arrowroot powder.
4. In the same bowl, add 1 tsp of the clump-free bee pollen powder. Then, stir until the ingredients are completely combined. Place the powdered mixture into one of the 10 ml jars. This will create a matte finish eyeshadow.
5. Next, we will be creating an eyeshadow with a shimmery undertone, giving the finished product a sparkly undertone. So, to your second bowl, you will need to add 1 tsp of arrowroot powder, along with ½ tsp bee pollen powder, and ½ tsp Diamond Dust Mica Pigment. Stir, blending all three ingredients completely. Add the contents of this bowl to one of the 10 ml jar.
6. Finally, we will create an eyeshadow using the 24K Gold Mica Pigment. This will give the eyeshadow a warm gold colored eyeshadow with a shimmery undertone. Once again, you will need a small bowl. Once again, place 1 tsp arrowroot powder and ½ tsp bee pollen powder. This time, add ½ tsp 24K Gold Mica Pigment. Once, again stir to blend the ingredients together. Then, add the eyeshadow to one of the 10 ml jars.
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients.