INCI (Hordeum vulgare). Barley grass powder contains vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, beta carotene, pantothenic acid, and folic acid. It also contains iron, magnesium, calcium, potassium, chlorophyll, and amino acids. Since barley grass is so high in nutrients, it is used in cosmetic formulations and soap to nourish the skin.
Country of Origin: China
Botanical Name: Hordeum vulgare
1. Barley Grass Powder can be added to bath tea recipes
2. Can be used in tinctures.
3. Can be added to facial masks.
4. Barley Grass Powder can be infused and added to lotion, cream, ointment recipes.
5. Barley Grass Powder can be added to soap
6. Can be infused and added to hair conditioner to promote healthy hair.
7. Can be added to bath bomb recipes
8. Barley Grass Powder can be infused in massage oils
9. Barley Grass Powder can be used in facial toner recipes
10. Can be used in products that promote healthy nails.
11. Can be infused and used in aftershave recipes
12. Barley Grass Powder can be used in scrubs.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Please consult a healthcare professional for more information. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.