Aloe Vera Leaf Powder
INCI (Aloe barbadensis). Aloe Vera leaf powder can be used on irritated, sunburned, or inflamed skin. Aloe vera powder contains salicylates. It is also high in antioxidants, vitamin C, and other minerals. Aloe vera leaf powder is water soluble and should be added to the aqueous phase of your formulas. The particular type of aloe vera powder sold at Natures Garden is the kind that is used to make aloe vera gels. It is not to be confused with Aloe Cape.
Country of Origin: Mexico
Bontanical Name: Aloe barbadensis
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Aloe Vera powder can be added to cold process soaps at slight trace to provide the skin with nutrients. Aloe Vera powder can also be added to melt and pour soap while it is melted.
2. Aloe Vera powder can be added to bath tea formulas.
3. Aloe Vera powder can be added to bath salt formulas, and scrubs.
4. Aloe Vera powder can be added to facial mask formulas, and foot treatments.
5. Aloe Vera powder can be infused and added to lotions, creams, and ointments.
6. Aloe Vera powder is used in face tonic, body wash, shampoo, conditioner recipes. It is also used in some hemorrhoid cream recipes.
7. Aloe Vera powder can be mixed with water to create a gel. This gel can be applied to burns.
8. Aloe vera powder can be used in bath bomb recipes.
9. Aloe vera powder can be infused in massage oils.
10. Aloe vera powder is used in most hand sanitizer recipes.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Please consult a healthcare professional for more information. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
This product is not regulated by the FDA or IFRA.