INCI (Pimenta dioica). Allspice, like clove, contains the natural, aromatic ingredient of eugenol. Herbalists have used allspice to treat bad breath and to remove foot odor. Allspice can be added to natural toothpaste recipes, and in herbal foot baths. Allspice is typically known as a spice used in cooking to improve taste.
Country of Origin: Jamaica
Botanical Name: Pimenta dioica
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Allspice can be added to cold process soaps at slight trace to provide aroma and color. Allspice can also be added to melt and pour soap while it is melted.
2. Allspice can be added to foot bath formulas.
3. Allspice can be added to bath salt formulas, and scrubs.
4. Allspice can be infused and added to lotions for its aromatic qualities.
5. Allspice can be used in natural toothpaste recipes to to treat bad breath.
6. Allspice can be used in bath bomb recipes.
7. Allspice can be infused in massage oils.
8. Allspice is used in some perfume creations.
9. Allspice is used in some potpourri recipes.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. Due to FDA regulations, we cannot answer medical questions or provide dosage recommendations. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Please consult a healthcare professional for more information. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.