A greyish green colored clay mined from ancient sea floors. This dead sea clay is rich in iron, aluminum, potassium, and calcium; providing your skin with rich nutrients. Dead sea clay helps remove toxins from the skin, provides gentle exfoliation, and helps remove dead skin cells. FDA quality.
Using Dead Sea Clay in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.
1. Mixed with herbal tea , water, or milk to prepare mud baths.
2. Mixed with water or herbal tea infusions to make facial masks.
3. Added to melt and pour soap
4. Added to cold process and hot process soap- Recommended to be added during the oil phase (2-3 teaspoons per pound of oils used).
5. Great addition to sugar and salt scrubs
6. Added to bath bombs for natural color
Information about this herb: Use with adequate liquids.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.